Import your Exchange calendar onto your iOS device
Learning how to share calendar iPhone will improve your scheduling and overall organisation.
When working in a business, big or small, it is important that you can access your calendar and organise yourself on the move. An effective way to do this is to import your Microsoft Exchange calendar into your iOS device. This also allows you to link your own calendar to your colleagues, and know what they have planned.
To share calendar iPhone, follow these simple steps:
On your computer:
1. Open your Web-Browser and login to your Office 365 account
2. Go to your Outlook mail account by clicking on the “Mail” tile
3. Press the COG icon on the top-right corner of your screen, opening the settings bar
4. Scroll down to where it says “Your app settings” and click “Calendar”
5. Under “Calendar” click “Calendar Publishing”
6. Choose appropriate permissions and click “Save”
7. Send the “ICS” link to yourself/another person via email
On your iOS device:
8. Open the link sent via email on the particular device (this can be done on multiple iOS devices) and press “Subscribe” and then press “Done”
9. Go to iOS device settings and open “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
10. Under “Accounts”, go to “Subscribed calendars” and click appropriate calendar
11. Rename it in the “Description” field, click done and go back one level
12. Go to “Fetch new data”, and check whether the new calendar is set to “Fetch” its data
13. Scroll down and change “Fetch” timings to 30mins (recommended)
Now you can see your new calendar in the built-in calendars app on your iOS device. You can hide the calendar and change the colours when appropriate to make it more visible.
You can immedietly access your calendar on the move from any of your IOS devices; edit, remove, and add events, which will be automatically updated on any devices.
Hope we have helped share calendar iPhone!
Share this Post